Our doctor’s office classrooms (DOCs) simulate a professional healthcare setting where you can practice on computerized mannequins, learn to take vital signs, read and update charts, and practice specimen collection and lab testing.
- Lincoln Tech’s Medical Assistant school also offers:
- Real-world medical labs with EKG machines, injection simulators, lung function tests and more.
- Evening class options so you can keep a job you might already have while training for the career you really want.
- Hands-on practice using digital medical office technology, hardware and software.
- A Student Success Strategies class and an Early Student Engagement program which provide guidance for new students.